We advocate knowledge-sharing, research, education, training, professional ethics, and community outreach. Our commitment includes active leadership in many peer organizations and societies, as well as involvement with local charities and non-profits.
Professional organizations in which we are active:
- American Institute of Architects Baltimore (AIA)
- The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IES)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) - Read more on this in the On Point interview with Karen Schulte, PE, CPD
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- International Association of Museum Facility Administrators (IAMFA)
- National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP)
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE)
- The Engineering Society of Baltimore (ESB)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
Mueller engineers Jeff Edwards and Chuck Swope helped local high school students celebrate National Engineers Week.
Learn more about our charitable and community service work on our Commitment to Community page.